We are currently receiving a great number of enquiries from people interested in having their own range of natural skincare products. But as a small organic producer, we have to choose the partners we work with quite carefully. And also be selective about the kind of projects we get involved in.
Creating completely natural and organic skincare products is complex and very time-consuming, and the ingredients are expensive and sometimes difficult to source. Having said all that, if you are an established, marketing-led company, interested in a joint venture or collaboration with Botanicals, we'd be very pleased to hear from you.
Botanicals is licensed by the Soil Association to develop and manufacture certified organic health and beauty products.
Our private label skin care service enables specialist retailers, salons and spas, to offer high-quality organic products, branded with their own unique identity. There is also an option (for an additional fee) to carry the well-respected Soil Association organic symbol (left).
Our products are uniquely formulated, fabulously fragrant, and are all made with the finest natural ingredients.
Production methods ensure that the active botanical properties (life force) of the plant material we use, are not destroyed by heat or over-processing. And that the percentage of active ingredients is always high enough to have a therapeutic benefit.
Our production facilities are inspected annually by the Soil Association, for good manufacturing practice, product integrity, sustainability and traceability.
- Private label will keep your name in front of your clients - within their own homes.
- Your products will carry the well respected Soil Association symbol.
- We can supply small quantities (from 20kg), unlike most contract manufacturers who’s minimum order quantities typically start from 100kg.
- Our products are produced in small batches especially for you. Even without artificial preservatives, most have a shelf life of up to two years.
- The quality of our products will add value, and reflect positively on the standards of service you offer.
- You can be assured of offering earth-friendly, as well as client-friendly products. All of our ingredients come from sustainable sources and are fully biodegradable.
- You can decide on your own retail prices. Our wholesale prices are very competitive - and can provide you with excellent margins.
- We offer a speedy and efficient service. Order on-line using a unique log-in, and you'll be surprised just how quickly we can deliver.
- We are a privately-owned family business. So we understand the need to provide our clients with the highest standards of service and support.
- We can even help with promotional literature - such as leaflets and point of sale material - such as posters and product cards.
- If you want something that's truly unique, we have the skills and experience to create a range of products individual to you.
If you'd like to discuss the possibilities for your own private label organic skin care range, please call Wendy on 01664 464472. Or simply use our contact form to send a message.