From being one of the first ever brands to be certified by the Soil Association, Botanicals is today still one of only a few brands to be 100% certified. In other words, every single Botanicals product has passed the Soil Association’s strict organic and sustainability reviews thus ensuring their quality, integrity and transparency.
Holistic and Sensory
Our active, potent botanicals restore and balance your skin whilst the pure, organic essential oil blends provide therapeutic benefits to calm and soothe your mind. The texture and aroma of each formulation have also been expertly designed to deliver a sensory, therapeutic experience whether being used at home, or in the salon or spa.
Quality and Purity
We carefully select every one of our natural, organic ingredients ensuring that they are the purest and highest quality and that they come from sustainable sources. All of our formulations are a combination of active botanicals such as natural oils and butters and natural minerals such as salts and clays combined with selected, Soil Association approved natural cosmetic ingredients such as naturally occurring preservatives.
We hand craft all of our products from the kitchen of our Botanicals Lodge, in rural Leicestershire.
Each product is carefully blended and filled by hand by one of our expert team. This small scale production means that we have complete control over production ensuring the quality, potency and freshness of our products. It also helps us to control our costs in order to keep our product prices affordable and accessible.
We drew up a list of 'must-haves' for our formulations, which include the following:
- To be effective - holistically as well as practically - and always give good results.
- Pleasant to use, (in terms of fragrance and feel). We appreciate that our customers wouldn't want to use a product - no matter how natural - if they didn't like the smell!
- Provide a therapeutic benefit. We add plant extracts and essential oils at a percentage sufficient to give a therapeutic benefit (not just to name them on the label).
- Kind to the environment. All the ingredients we use come from sustainable sources and are fully biodegradable.
- Cruelty free. We are totally against animal testing, and operate a non-animal testing policy for all our ingredients. We support, and are members of Naturewatch.
- Good value. Most of our products contain 100% active ingredients, with little or no water content. You therefore need a much smaller amount than conventional products.
Loved by Experts
We are extremely proud that due to the purity and efficacy of our products, Botanicals is now the chosen brand of many professional therapists. They love the combination of holistic benefits, sensory textures and aromas combined with being organic, pure, safe and affordable.
Treating all our therapists and customers as part of our Botanicals family helps us to ensure that we listen and respond to all feedback. Our award winning products get wonderful reviews which we believe is the best and most authentic proof of efficacy. Read some of their reviews here.
All of our products are:
- Certified Organic, vegan & cruelty-free
- Hand-made in small batches in the UK
- Made from sustainable ingredients
- Presented in recyclable and/or recycled packaging
- Free from petroleum, GM, harmful chemicals, artificial colours, fragrances, preservatives
- Suitable for use in pregnancy